Thursday, September 19, 2013

Testing, testing, 1,2,3....... Anybody hear me???

So, it's Thursday night, I'm watching House Hunters, and I have decided that tonight I am going write my first blog post.

 I have been working on developing a blog layout and template I like for awhile now. I kept telling myself that I would not begin writing until I had it almost perfect. As I was sitting here blog stalking, trying to learn, and looking for new ideas,  I've now decided that the only way that I will be able to learn how to blog, will actually be to start blogging. (It was somewhat of an epiphany.) 

Therefore, here I am. On an uneventful September night, I have decided to start blogging. Although this first post is pretty dull, (and will hopefully be my most boring) all things must start somewhere. I hope to be able to look back at this post and remember where I started. 

So, welcome to a look into the life of the Berry Family. I cannot wait for this journey to begin.  I hope you will join us.

*** And now because of the boringness of this post. 
I will share pictures from dinner of the cutest baby on the planet :)


No comments:

Post a Comment